Pages

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Catching you up on the Bliss Legacy!

I decided I would finally attempt a Legacy Challenge. I have never done one before.. well, I think I have tried but always gave up. I don't know if I am going to keep points. I think just getting multiple generations is a challenge in itself for me. 

This is my Legacy Founder. Her name is Marley Bliss
She is a Romantic, Collector, who Loves the Outdoors and is Creative.



This is all she will be starting off with after I purchased the Armor Statue and placed it in my family inventory. 



What do you do when you have less than 40 Simoleons? 
Go to the park and steal peoples hamburgers.



This is where she meets Darrius Rosado.
An older gentlemen who loved Marley's hamburger stealing from the moment he saw her.
He is a Family Oriented Geek, who is Self Assured and Gregarious.





 It didn't take long for her to ask him to move in and share her outdoors home and hobo living style. Overjoyed, he quickly accepted!



Quickly feelings for each other escalated. 






After a couple of days of nonstop woohooing, cuddling, and deep conversations, Darrius knew it was time to get down on one knee.





Woohoo!! They managed to get enough money for a bathroom! 



Baby Bump Watch! 



The day came when Marley knew it was time to welcome their new addition to the family. What they were not expecting were twins! Their names are Sophia and Olivia. :)






Sophia is Hot Headed and Rambunctious Scamp while Olivia is Neat and an Artistic Prodigy!










Marley got her hands on a VooDoo Doll. :D








I don't feel comfortable with her repairing the fridge with sparks and a puddle of water by her feet. 




I felt like when she was playing with this I should have heard THIS in my game for background music.








Dun dun Dunnnn! Another baby on the way! Or will it be another set of twins?





On the same day that the third bundle of joy arrived, Darrius had his birthday and turned into an old man. :(





Welcome to the world Miss Carmen Bliss


They had to take a birthday selfie.


No comments:

Post a Comment