Pages

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Starting here among other things

Hey there!

If you are reading this than awesome and thanks for stopping by my very empty blog.

A little bit about me..I was known as 'Polka Dot Pixels' on Tumblr and in the Twitch channels but after some thinking, I decided that I want to break away from the Tumblr scene and capture my Sims Legacy pictures here. I am not a writer really or even know how to make custom content. I just love taking pictures of them with silly little captions. Also, this will also help to keep track of whose who. :)

I also made a Twitter strictly for Sims instead of filling my Art one. You can find me on Twitter here.
I plan to design this blog and make it pretty it's just going to take a little bit. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you follow my Sims along in their journeys.

No comments:

Post a Comment